Work at Serafin Ag Pro
Serafin Ag Pro is an ever evolving business servicing world class farm machinery.
Our talented staff span various job functions including but not limited to: mechanical and technical roles, retail, parts and sales positions, plus administration, financial and managerial roles.
Please see below for our current vacancies. For more information on these, please call Tracy Tyndall on 02 6964 4777.
Duties include but not limited to
- Maintain Serafin Ag Pro’s workshop and yard;
- Detailing tractors;
- Assist with the pre-delivery of equipment;
- Attend to deliveries and unload and load deliveries;
- To assist the workshop with minor customer repairs and maintenance;
- Assist the technical staff with repairs and assembly of equipment;
Skills and experience required
- Previous work experience in a modern workshop and/or farming enterprise would be an advantage.
- Driver’s license and Forklift license is essential to perform the functions of the position. Heavy vehicle, truck and license preferred.
Apprentice Agricultural Mechanical Technician
Serafin Ag Pro is seeking an enthusiastic and customer focused person to join the service team and be part of an ever-evolving business. Serafin Ag Pro is a well-established and recognised Agricultural Machinery Dealer, specialising in AGCO branded equipment.
If you want the opportunity to work with GPS and Precision Ag products, electronic diagnostic tools and receive a lifetime trade that is in high demand then this position is for you.
The successful applicant will be required to perform the following duties:
- Assist qualified Technician’s to: Diagnose, overhaul, repair, tune, maintain and test diesel powered agricultural vehicles including tractors, grape harvesters and other agricultural machinery and detect and repair mechanical and electrical faults;
- Assisting qualified Technicians in the Workshop and onsite.
- High levels of mechanical aptitude and ability to work well with your hands.
- Demonstrated passion for your chosen trade.
- Attention to detail.
Upon completion, you will receive a nationally recognised trade Certificate lll in Agricultural Mechanical Technology along with ongoing support and technical training.
For further information contact Chaise Moat 0428 951 948.
We are looking for someone who is passionate and motivated by success with a willingness to get involved wherever it is needed. You will have a proven track record inspiring and motivating people and fostering a positive, creative and rewarding culture.
Duties include but not limited to;
- Responsible for management and performance of our Parts Department in regards to growth, profitability, sustainability and staff development.
- Developing relationships with customers and servicing their requirements.
- Stock Control, ordering and maximising margins and profitability of parts department.
- Sale of parts and minor agricultural equipment to customers over the counter and on the road.
- Liaise with workshop and machinery sales as required.
Skills and experience required;
- A desire to succeed and to be recognised as an industry innovator and leader.
- Proven experience in a retail environment at management or supervision level.
- Ability to identify market opportunities.
- Strong Computer skills.
- Good organisational and communication skills.
- Agricultural and/or vehicle knowledge would be an advantage.
- Fork lift license preferred.
- Current driver’s license is required.
An attractive salary package is on offer for the right person.
Serafin Ag Pro is a well-established family owned Agricultural Machinery Dealer, specialising in AGCO farm equipment.
We are seeking a highly self-motivated and customer focused person to represent and sell our range to existing and prospective clients. You will get the opportunity to sell world leading and innovating farming brands, including Massey Ferguson, Fendt, Challenger, Silvan and Hardi along with others. You will be joining a highly skilled team and be presented with great opportunities to help grow in this thriving business. Specialist training on key products will be offered by our suppliers and internally.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the:
- Sale and promotion of our full range
- Actively pursue new business opportunities whilst maintaining our current customer base
- On farm demonstrations of our exclusive product range
- Liaising with suppliers and customers for better outcomes
Skills and experience required:
- Ideally, previous experience in a sales or customer service role within the agricultural or rural sectors
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good computer skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethics
- Driver’s license is essential
Why Serafin Ag Pro? What’s in it for you?
- Vibrant friendly and Supportive Team
- Work with a market leading and continually evolving product range.
Excellent salary package and commission structure with high earning capacity, as well as a fully maintained vehicle, laptop and phone.
- Work life balance
- Long term career opportunities
- Locally owned Business
For further information contact Darryl Serafin on 0419 687 493 or apply below.
Agricultural Mechanical Technician
To better serve our growing customer base, we are seeking an experienced and customer focused ag mechanic technician to join our service team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
• The diagnosis, overhaul, repair, tune, maintenance and testing of agricultural vehicles including tractors, grape harvesters and other agricultural equipment;
• The detection and repair of mechanical and electrical faults;
• The repair and maintenance of hydraulic components of diesel engines that are used to power attachments such as booms, spray rigs and harvesters.
Applicants will be required to make a strong contribution towards a positive customer experience whilst demonstrating effective time management skills and attention to detail.
An excellent remuneration package is on offer, as well as continuous opportunities for self-improvement and growth with ongoing support and training.
Current drivers license is essential.
Contact Our HR Department
If you are interested in a role not listed, please fill in this form and attach your resume and a cover letter outlining your experience.