Work at Serafin Ag Pro
Serafin Ag Pro is an ever evolving business servicing world class farm machinery.
Our talented staff span various job functions including but not limited to: mechanical and technical roles, retail, parts and sales positions, plus administration, financial and managerial roles.
Please see below for our current vacancies. For more information on these, please call Tracy Tyndall on 02 6964 4777.
We are looking for someone who is passionate and motivated by success with a willingness to get involved wherever it is needed. You will have a proven track record inspiring and motivating people and fostering a positive, creative and rewarding culture.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Responsible for management and performance of our Parts Department in regards to growth, profitability, sustainability and staff development.
- Developing relationships with customers and servicing their requirements.
- Stock Control, ordering and maximising margins and profitability of parts department.
- Sale of parts and minor agricultural equipment to customers over the counter and on the road.
- Liaise with workshop and machinery sales as required.
Skills and experience required:
- A desire to succeed and to be recognised as an industry innovator and leader.
- Proven experience in a retail environment at management or supervision level.
- Ability to identify market opportunities.
- Strong Computer skills.
Good organisational and communication skills.
- Agricultural and/or vehicle knowledge would be an advantage.
- Fork lift license preferred.
- Current driver’s license is required.
An attractive salary package is on offer for the right person.
New year, new job? Join the Serafin group, as a member of our dynamic sales team. We are seeking an enthusiastic person to be a part of an ever-evolving business in Griffith, NSW.
We are seeking a highly self-motivated salesperson to represent and sell our range to our existing and prospective clients. To apply technical and practical experience on and off farm to our customers.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the:
• Sales and promotion of our Serafin products including tractors, mulchers, seeding, spreading discs and more.
• Servicing our current client base and developing new clients
• On farm demonstrations of our exclusive product range
• Liaising with suppliers and customers for better outcomes
• Assisting and organising of field days and demonstrations
• Assisting sales manager
Skills and experience required:
• Ideally, previous experience in a sales or customer service role within the agricultural or rural sector
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Be able to adapt to various environments and clients
• Excellent computer skills
• Positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Drivers licence is essential
An excellent salary package and commission structure with high earning capacity, as well as a company vehicle is on offer.
If you are looking for long term employment in a great team environment, please apply now. For further information contact Tracy Tyndall on 02 6964 4777.
Agricultural Mechanical Technician
To better serve our growing customer base, we are seeking an experienced and customer focused ag mechanic technician to join our service team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
• The diagnosis, overhaul, repair, tune, maintenance and testing of agricultural vehicles including tractors, grape harvesters and other agricultural equipment;
• The detection and repair of mechanical and electrical faults;
• The repair and maintenance of hydraulic components of diesel engines that are used to power attachments such as booms, spray rigs and harvesters.
Applicants will be required to make a strong contribution towards a positive customer experience whilst demonstrating effective time management skills and attention to detail.
An excellent remuneration package is on offer, as well as continuous opportunities for self-improvement and growth with ongoing support and training.
Current drivers license is essential.
Contact Our HR Department
If you are interested in a role not listed, please fill in this form and attach your resume and a cover letter outlining your experience.